The car at left is probably Chicago Transit Authority rapid transit car 4451, which still sees frequent service at the Fox River Trolley Museum. Cincinnati Car Co. built it in 1924 for the Northwestern Elevated Railroad, which was absorbed into the CTA in 1945. This steel car operated over the entire CTA rail system until 1973. The car at right is Chicago, Aurora & Elgin wooden interurban car 316, described previously. The image dates from June 24, 1989.