Paul F. Thompson snapped this photo of a Milwaukee Road bipolar electric appearing in the "Wheels-a-Rolling" pageant during the 1949 Chicago Railroad Fair. How it was powered for the pageant is something of a mystery; perhaps the pole tied down over the two pantographs has something to do with it. General Electric built five of these distinctive 1B+D+D+B1 units in 1919 for service on the the Coast Division of the Chicago, Milwaukee, St. Paul & Pacific. Gary Thompson contributed the photo.