The northbound Limited, Train No. 4, making its stop at Bloomington around 3:00 p.m. in June 1957. EMD passenger E7A unit No. 102 is in the lead. The worker at left is about to mount a ladder to clean the windshields, as shown in the following photo. We catch a glimpse of the ornate lampposts at the east end of the street overpass. To view this location in 2006, click here.