Canadian National 4-6-0 No. 1303 of class H-6-c was part of an order that Montreal Locomotive Works delivered in 1908 to eventual CNR component Canadian Northern. This photo, supplied by Tom Rock of T.D.R. Productions, probably dates from the 1920s before the more modern type of electric headlight, shown on No. 1319, was installed. The photographer and location are unknown. No. 1303 was renumbered to 1525 in 1956, but by the end of that year all members of the class had been retired.