Two members of Canadian National's U-1-f class 4-8-2s, Nos. 6066 and 6069, pose at Toronto's Spadina Street terminal in May 1952. This photo, from the collection of Tom Rock of T.D.R. Productions, is the work of an unidentified photographer. Today No. 6069 is on display in Sarnia, Ontario. In their later years some members of this class had their bullet-nose stream-styling removed, and some were converted to burn oil for service in western Canada. The device alongside the fourth driver is an exhaust steam injector, which these locomotives used in lieu of a feedwater heater.