Still preserved at the South Simcoe Railway in Tottenham, Ontario, is CPR class D10h Ten-Wheeler No. 1057. Tac Foley provided this photo taken by A. B. Crompton on May 30, 1971, its first day out of the shop after restoration to operating condition. No. 1057 came from Montreal Locomotive Works in 1912. In 1960, according to Ray Verdone's CPR Steam Locomotives Database, it was sold to Regal Stationery Company of Toronto, where it spent a decade before moving to the South Simcoe Railway. The D10h class shared the dimensions of the D10g class given for No. 946; these engines had a 49-square-foot grate area, 2336 square feet of evaporative heating surface, and a superheating surface of 572 square feet.