EMD GP7 1281 of the Rock Island came from the builder in 1952. David V. Leonard snapped this transparency at the yard tower in Blue Island, Illinois on May 6, 1970. Built in 1952, the unit was rebuilt at Silvis, Illinois in 1976 and renumbered 4536. It went to Precision National in1980 and was sold to the Chicago & North Western in 1981 as C&NW 4190. Apparently it still operates for the West Central Co-Op grain elevator in Templeton, Iowa.